Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Asleep With The Serpent

Why have all these pages been filled?
Screaming through a sound proof room.
Forget it!
What is happening doesn't matter.
Spaces between the cookie and its cream/
                                                                    Spelled a name in
                                        different vestiges
                                                    grew old
                                                             and tidied up a bit.
He screamed through his old Iron Curtain and bathrobe.
I lost it once/fallen through a torpedo basin in kentucky.
Roses fell from a fenced/free thinker.
The note card has asked for a certain curtain to be lowered.
Revealed through his sonic landscape and frozen arrows.
By why now frozen?
are not many things
frozen
        apathy
                dentures of
        steal
                the ship mast
                        and set
        keel
                my friend
                        it is
        the
                only
                        way
Hey!
Listen to me/scratched fever.
Her everglowingness
sorted through the basin amid ship.
Shall she see?
Or driven under the current backwash backdraft, riff raff.
Sleep with me
        he said amid ship
                rowing shapes
                        lowing spears
Let Go!
Out of hold/touch
Philomel?
Nay, but a man with a rabbit instead
forged an amulet for the sake of his rake.
Ask me first of your name?
Why? Out of driven again.
No, I searched for your face, among thralls. I saw only
flowers pinned to corner street lamp walls. Why step closer
without knowing
I thought I could only hope, but I have bashed the cauldron
to the ground in a tight ft fashion
Have you started games?
OOOH No, I have started onomatopoeias/sequenced in
phrases discovered among scattered flatters and madder
hatters.
I wanted to release upon you and drown in you
boo/who/you
        frozen
                escape
        let
                down
                        your
                                hair
        Please freeze me!
                It has started
                        and wont let up
I love INK!!!! please freeze now!
Don't look back Xavier!
[semicolon]
It is not what
        you see(
(curbed manholes
        holes in flowers
                boutique shop
        let it see(
(a hydrant
        corner
                leave))--
It is a progression, I hear
it has not stopped.
                                                                                      This dinosaur has asked me
                                                                                to do him a favor
,
give him his
        bones back--.

No comments:

Post a Comment